Friday, March 11, 2011

Lent Challenge: Day 3 - The Foxtrot

This past Tuesday, I went to a dance class with my brother, my daddy, and my friend, Garrett. We learned the FOXTROT!

Surprisingly, it is very simple and only has three, basic steps to it. I was going to post a video of the Foxtrot, but the only good ones I could find was from Dancing with the Stars, and let's just say, they don't make the dance look very basic. Haha.


In case you didn't already know, I love dancing. I think it so much fun, it is a great workout routine, and it is definitely a good date idea (**hint hint to all your fellas out there trying to impress the ladies!).

I would love to take dance classes to learn more of the basic steps of class dances (Waltz, Foxtrot, Shag, Swing, Salsa, etc). There is so much that can be done with dancing. There are no limitations. I wouldn't mind taking some class here in Charleston, but I stay so busy it is hard to find the time for it. Once I graduate, I hope to take dance classes regularly. It will be a fun past time and definitely a great way for me to de-stress after being with a bunch of adolescents all day!

Everytime I go dancing, there is ALWAYS one or two older couples there. I want to be that when I am old!! I want to still be active and dancing with my sweetie :) I guess now, I just need to find my sweet/dance partner. He is probably working on dancing to get ready for me. Haha.

Until next time,
K

There is a time to dance! (Eccles 3:4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment