Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lent Challenge: Day 2

On May 16th, I will be taking a HUGE step of faith. I will be taking a step that I have never done before. A step that I have always had a pull at my heart to do, but never thought it would happen.

I will be going on a mission trip/summer project to Argentina!! I am sure a lot of you already know about this trip, because I have been talking about it soo much. I can't help it though, I am extremely excited.

Right now, on top of being excited, I am a little overwhelmed. There is a lot of preparations that have to be completed before my trip.  I need to continue raising support for the trip. I need to work on my testimony. I need to be spiritual prepared, which means allowing God to really take the lead of my preparations in the weeks to come. I need to figure out about my summer course I am planning on take as well. Everything will get taken care of...I KNOW this, but at this point it is a little stressful trying to make sure it gets completed while still having school and other things on my mind.

I can already see God working in this situation, and it is wonderful to see all the blessings being poured out. I am so grateful and overjoyed with His amazing Love.

My next step: continue raising support and trusting in the Lord with the financial aspect of the trip. If this is where God wants me to go, then He will take me.

Below is a picture of Buenos Aires, Argentina, which is where I will be :)

Until next time,
K

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. (Psalm 37:5)

0 comments:

Post a Comment