Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lent Challenge: Day 18

Here is a more in-depth description of what is going on with my journey to Argentina:

Yesterday, I had to have at least $2500 raised. On Tuesday, I had this amount. Thank goodness!

However, I started worrying a little bit. I am still receiving checks in the mail, but they are coming in slowly. I KNOW if this is where God wants me to go for six weeks over the summer, then He will provide. I need to give my doubts over to Him and constantly remind myself that HE WILL PROVIDE.

On Wednesday, (just a day later!) I received a check that put my total to $4000! I am completely overwhelmed STILL by the love and support from the person/people/family. I would love to go into more detail about the situation and this generous gift, but I am really unable to because of confidentiality of the person/people/family that gave it to me. It is definitely a special gift to me because of who I received it from.

God continues to show His Faithfulness. He continues to show how He is in control of this situation and He will always provide in some way or another. Not only He growing me to trust in Him more but he is showing me how to be patient with this situation. I am ready to be in Argentina! I am so excited for the experiences God is going to put before me. I love how He is taking these little opportunities and building them into one big challenge and experience.

Please continue praying and supporting me during this adventure. I am excited about what God is doing and I continue looking forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Until next time,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment