Monday, March 28, 2011

Lent Challenge: Day 20

This past weekend, I had a briefing in Chapel Hill, North Carolina for my Argentina trip. All the teams go overseas with Campus Crusade met here to go over how to love the people we will meet, how to share the Gospel, how to adjust to a new culture, and everything else in between!

The best part of the weekend was getting to meet everyone I would be going to Argentina with! Let me just say that they are all some amazing people :)

There is about 37 of us including staff members going over there. We are all from different parts and different schools from the Mid-South Region.  Even though this was the first time most of us had ever met, I felt like we all really connected as a team and bonded as a family. I really feel a connection with the people I got to hang out with over the weekend.  Because there are 37 people on our team, I really did not get a chance to spend time with everyone, but I am looking forward to doing so over the next few weeks and during Summer Project.

This weekend ignited my excitement for Argentina even more! I have an idea of what will be going on in Argentina and what we will be doing, but I still haven't grasped it all. God is going to do some amazing things this summer!

A few of us on the team decided that if we could, we would leave today to go to Argentina. Thanks to everyone who are making this trip possible for me. God bless!

Until next time,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment