Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lent Challenge: Day 11 - A Little Secret

Okay, so I have a little secret.

Last night, my friend, Stephanie and I went and saw a movie.

We saw Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.


I thought it was going to be completely ridiculous and extremely corny. Nope! It was awesome! The movie went through the challenges and successes he had throughout his life up until this point. It was really cool to see how he became so famous through social networks (youtube, etc).

My favorite parts were the hysterical girls just BAWLING over Mr. Bieber. They were all fired up and in loooove with this fella. Now I know I used to be a HUGE Backstreet Boys and Nsync fan, but I DON'T remember ever being this crazy. Haha.

It was definitely an enjoyable movie and I felt like a little teenager singing along to his music. It doesn't get old :)

Until next time,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment