Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last Chapter of the Book?

This passed week, I just finished reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. (Sidenote: It was an excellent book, and I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good read.). As I got to the last page, I wasn't ready for the book to end, but like any good book, it must come to an end.
I realized this coming semester of college like the last chapter of a really good book. I want to know what's going to happen, so it will eventually come to an end. I am excited to experience it. To meet people. To grow. To be challenged. But in order for me to do all these things, I have to go through.  When I think about this semester, I am constantly reminded of how fast it is going to fly by. The past three years have flown by, which means this last semester is going to go by fast if not faster.

At times, I am a little scared of what the future holds after college. I have grown accustomed to this life in college, and it has become so comfortable for me. It's scary to think about the new life I will be in with having a job, etc. I am not worried about where I will end or what kind of job I will have because I know God will be revealing that to me every step of the way.

So here is to my last semester of college: Let's make it a great one filled with memories that will be lasting! Let's make these last pages in the book of our college years a great one. Let's be bold in everything we do and give what ever I do one hundred percent of my effort. Let's enjoy the blessings God gives us and work through the challenges we face. Above all else, let's love unconditionally towards our Father and others.

Until next time,
K

1 comments:

Kuleigh said...

This is great. I'm very nervous about college coming to an end and needing to find a job AND get in to grad school, etc but it's definitely best to just have faith that things will work out someway somehow!
(p.s. I'm over at l'ours et le renard instead of my blogspot now)

Post a Comment