Monday, May 16, 2011

Argentina Summer Project: Day 1

Today starts a new adventure for me!
Today I leave for Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Today I step out of my world here in South Carolina and into a completely different one.

I am so thankful for this trip. I am thankful for everyone that has made this opportunity possible through prayers, words of encouragement, and financial support. You are all a blessing to me. I am forever grateful for it.

Today will be a day of travel. I am traveling from Charlotte to Atlanta and then Atlanta to Miami. I will be meeting the rest of my team in Miami and from there we will all travel to Buenos Aires, Argentina together.

Please pray for:
  1. Safe travel for all my teammates
  2. Everyone's baggage/suitcases make it safely to Argentina
  3. Adjust fast to the culture in Argentina
  4. Walk in the Spirt
Much love and until next time,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment