Friday, April 22, 2011

Lent Challenge: Day 44 (Maybe??)

O my goodness! I don't know what has happened! I didn't realize how long ago it was since I last posted something for Lent Challenge, well actually, posted anything at all! This calls for a MAJOR OOPS on my part. Sunday I will be able to post pictures up of what's been going on in my life. Unfortunately I haven't taken as many pictures as i would like. I go through these phases where I take alot of photos and then I don't take much at all. I could make this a super long post about what has happened in the last few weeks but I will try to focus on the main points:

1. My dad and older brother came to visit last weekend. It was great to be able to hang out with family!

2. This past week I had FOUR projects due. Got them all done and turned in on time!

3. The week before, I gave a speech in Public Speaking on BRAIN FREEZES. I will post my speech at a later time. My teacher said she never heard a speech on brain freezes and seemed to really enjoy it. Yayyy for hopefully an "A"!

4. This past week was my last full week of classes...EVER. (Until I go back for graduate school).

5. I FINALLY finished Girls Gone Wise. I will write a post about it later on (just realized I already sent the book home), but it is an AMAZING book.

6. Right now, I am reading The Case for Faith (Student Edition) by Lee Strobel and Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer. Both of them I have started before but never actually finished them entirely. I am hoping to get through them before my trip.

7. I have recently been a little "down in the dumps". I don't know what this negative attitude and thoughts are due to, but it needs to change ASAP. I am praying that God softens my heart to whatever it is that is causing this.

8. I go to Argentina in about THREE weeks. I don't feel completely prepared for it, but I don't think I will completely feel ready until I get there. So thankful for this opportunity!

I hope you are doing well. I hope you have had a chance to rest and enjoy God's love this week. Take time these next few days to really look at what God has done for you. For me. For everyone. What God has done through Jesus Christ.

Until next time,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment