Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lent Challenge: Day 26 - Sunday Songs

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend so far. The Cooper River Bridge Run was this weekend. I wish I could have participated, but it was awesome to have such a great view from my room to watch the participants coming by. There were SOO many people downtown on Saturday, but it was a great experience. Hopefully I can participate in it next year!

This week's edition of Sunday Songs will be on my de-stresser music.

With the end-of-year craziness beginning to pile up with papers, project, exams, speeches, and everything in between, I need music to help relax and get refocused.

The following are a few songs that I enjoy listening to when I am feeling a little stressed:

1. David Crowder Band: Come and Listen

2. Shane & Shane: Yearn

3. Sara Barielles - Kaleidoscope Heart

4. Lifehouse - Broken

5. Tenth Avenue North - Times

Do you have any songs that help you de-stress??

Until next time,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment