Friday, February 25, 2011

Sewing Projects

I extremely dislike how I haven't posted anything in like forever and a day.


I have been wanting to, but I keep putting on the backburner and working on other projects.


This weekend I am playing catch-up with schoolwork, sewing projects, and some much needed relax time.


I completed a few sewing projects within the last month!


I FINALLY finished the shirt for my friend, Mike. I am pretty impressed with how it turned out. Actually that is an understatement. I am VERY impressed with how it turned out.  It took me forever to finish it seems like. Anyways, here is the finished product:

 If you want me to make you a button-up shirt let me know...I probably will have it done with it in a year from now ;)

I have really been into making hair accessories recently.  Most of the ones that I make just require a hot-glue gun and not sewing!  The following are examples of my most recent hair accessories: (Some of them being for myself or friends)

Until next time,
K

2 comments:

Kuleigh said...

I love Mike's shirt! You did a really good job. He better wear it every day now.

Candace said...

Agreed, Mike better wear that beautiful piece of art everywhere. I need to catch up on my sewing too- Alexis let me borrow her sewing machine! I miss you. PS- I'm sitting on Mom and Dad's new beach house porch right now!

Post a Comment