Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You Must Be November

Where did the month of November go?? It went by wayy too quickly.

Not too much happened in November expect for my birthday (yayy!), Thanksgiving and some sewing projects.

For all you craft lovers out there, I will start with this topic first ;)

One of my residents had a semi-formal, and wanted a cute headpiece to go with her outfit. She was wearing a silver, strapless dress with hot pink heels.  I decided to make her a hot pink flower to match the shoes. I pulled a couple of ideas off the internet and got some silk and mesh fabric from the store.  I think it turned out really cute!!
My next project was an EXTREMELY large t-shirt. 
IT IS TOO BIG FOR ME. I had originally bought it for my ninja turtle costume, but got something else instead. Once again, I found a re-fashion shirt idea and decided to try it out:
It is a little small, but I really like how it turned out. I love buttons and had some to add to the shirt.

At Thanksgiving, I couldn't resist making/decorating some cupcakes. I did my usual buttercream icing.

My 21st birthday was at the beginning of the month. I had a blast all weekend and celebrated "safely". On thursday night, I went out with some friends, got dessert, and had a few drinks.  On Friday (my birthday), Adam and I drove to Clemson. We went out for a bit, but I called it an early night because the football game was at twelve.  I went to the football game with Benjamin. We stood on the hill! It was cool to be that close to the football players as they were coming down the hill. After the game, Benjamin made me fajitas (my favorite!). On Sunday morning, Adam and I drove to Fort Mill to see the family. We relaxed and ate some delicious (and pretty) bakery cake! It was a WONDERFUL birthday weekend and I am thankful for everyone that was part of it.
I went to a hockey game with Adam and Garen one weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am starting to get into hockey...It is a fun sport to watch.
We celebrated Thanksgiving in Savannah this year (third year in a row!). I ate wayyy too much food, but it was all delicious. On Friday, the ladies went shopping. Got lots of goodies! I enjoyed getting away from school for awhile and spending time with family. On of the best parts was meeting baby Griffin. He is such a sweet little boy.

Well that is a semi-short version of my November. I kept putting off uploading my photos. O well, better late than never.

Until next time,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment