Sunday, March 7, 2010

The ABC's of Me

So I just finished sewing a present for the little brother (I will post pictures up later!) and I came across this and decided to fill out information about me! Enjoy :)

The ABC's of Me...

A- Age: 20.
B- Bed size: At school: Twin. At home: Full
C- Chore you hate: Some yard work. Like raking up gum-balls (the stupid seeds things)
D- Dog's name: Daisy. She is a Bassett hound and is soo sweet! I wish I could bring her to college with me.
E- Essential food/item: Fruit. Vegetables. Bread. Basically all the food groups.
F- Favorite color: RED. GREEN. BLACK.
G- Gold or silver: Probably silver
H- Height: 5’2-ish
I- I am: a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N. (We just sang this song at church today, so I just had to throw it in there!). I am striving to become a middle-school teacher. I am thankful for all the many blessings and challenges in my life.
J- Job: I am a Resident Assistant (RA) in my residence hall, College Lodge. I love it! It has challenged me in so many ways, and I am thankful for the opportunity.
K- Kids: No kids! I would like to have some eventually, but that will be on the list AFTER I get married.
L- Living arrangements: School year: College Lodge Residence Hall. Summer: Back home with the family.
M-Mom's name: Cindy
N- Nickname: K-Griff, Ms. G, Kwacey the Quilter
O- Overnight hospital stay: Nope
P- Pet peeve: When it is obvious I am working on something, but someone comes up and continues to chat up a storm with me. (I am patient about it though!). When I let people borrow books/movies and they don’t give them back.
Q- Quote from a movie: "Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you're not too big? Maybe this place is just too small?" (Big Fish). “You want the moon? Just say the word, and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down” (It’s a Wonderful Life). “Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!” (Moulin Rouge).
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Two brothers. One older. One younger. Love them both.
T- Time you wake up: It varies each day. The earliest I have to get up is 5:45 on Tuesday mornings. I don’t like sleeping past 9:30.
U- Unique thing about your car: There is a small scratch on the back of my car where I back into a mailbox. The clock doesn’t work and hasn’t worked very well since I got my car. The automatic door lock doesn’t work in the winter.
V- Vegetable you hate: Sprouts. Eggplant.
W- Ways you run late: Generally I'm not usually late. If I am late, its due to dancing for too long while getting ready or spending too much time on Facebook.
X- X-rays you've had: Numerous. They have all been on my feet.
Y- Yummy food you make: Oatmeal Cookies. Shrimp Alfredo. Chocolate cake with buttercream icing.
Z- Zoo favorite: Elephants. Giraffes. Farm animals (They are at the Columbia Zoo).

3 comments:

T-rav said...

-I'd say your 4'11"
-Don't like sleeping past 9:30 either
-Being an RA is an awesome opportunity to share the Gospel.

Will it float?

Kacey said...

Haha, I am NOT 4'11. Looks can be deceiving. I might have rounded my height up...but only by a 1/2 inch ;)

Anonymous said...

Are your favorite colors a Revolutionary But Gangsta reference?

Post a Comment