Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Songs #1

After I ran out of shoes to write about, I knew I needed to start a new blog topic. I had to! I looked forward to ShoesDay every Tuesday. Well, here it is...the new topic:

SUNDAY SONGS

Hmm...I like it. (Thanks Candace!)  My intentions for this new blog topic is to write about some of my favorite songs.  Hopefully, some of the songs being your favorites too or may become one of your favorites!

Now keep in mind, just because I write about a song(s) today, does not make them my all-time favorite. Music is like children to me, I love them all!! Of course some more than others at times ;)

So without anymore writing, lets get new blog topic rolling!!

Sunday Song Theme this week: Dancing

I am not the kind of person who can sit still for very long. I like being up and doing something. Hence why I like dancing so much! A little secret: I love putting my headphones in and dancing around my room. You can't go wrong without a little extra beat to your step.

The following are some of my favorite dance-around-the-room songs:
  • Oh, the irony! A song about not feeling like dancing causes me to want to dance.
  • It has a seventies feel to it, but with a little modern-day twist.
  • I first heard this song in a parking lot outside of a movie theatre in a friend's car. He decided to start dancing to it in the parking lot at 12 at night. Pretty hilarious, especially watching the people's reactions as they drove by.
  • First, it is Glee so of course I am going to like it!  Second, its a Madonna song. Two wins in one song. :)
  • I think the music video is hilarious. We should all just let loose some days. Take off the work clothes and just have fun.
  • When I hear this song, I want to pull out an electric guitar and jam out like Marty McFly. (If you don't know what I am talking about, go watch Back to the Future. Awesome movie!)

Don't be suprised if I have another week dedicated to dancing-in-my-room. Hehe.

Until next Sunday....

Much love!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment