Monday, November 16, 2009

Update Since Last Post

These have been a busy past few weeks.  From Halloween to my birthday to my Clemson trip.  Here are just a few pictures to capture the moments.


This was my halloween costume for Halloween night. It was in the low seventies that night (Thank goodness!) so I didn't need to wear leggings underneath to keep warm.  I did, however have a pair of shorts underneath, because the outfit was just a "little" too short.


My Halloween costume from the Wednesday before Halloween.  A friend threw an early Halloween party at his house.  It was a lot of fun! This was my favorite costume out of the two.


Flowers I received from my amazing parents a few days before my birthday.  This picture does not do it justice for how beautiful they really were.


Kelley Daley put this outside my door on my birthday!


Adam and I went to Blossom for my birthday dinner.  It is located on East Bay Street.  I had salmon with pureed sweet potatoes and some greens to go along with it. It was delicious!


For my birthday weekend, Adam, Grayson, and I went to Clemson. I had such a great time! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to sit with my boyfriend, Benjamin because he is in the band, but the game was still enjoyable.


This is Benjamin. I kind of like him. :)

The week after my birthday was an overwhelming and painful for one.  My "Gammy" passed away on Thursday, November 12 in the early morning.  It is always sad losing someone that you have grown up to have and know so well.  I have been able to create some amazing memories with her in them. I am so thankful for all the times spent with her.  My dad asked me to read her eulogy at Gammy's funeral.  He and my aunts and uncles had put it together and I just had to read it.  It was an emotional challenge but I was able to get through it with the Lord's help.  Challenges are waiting around every corner, but God is there to guide me through them.  The pain of losing someone will be here for a while, but I know it will get better.  I am thankful for all my amazing friends and family who have been so supportive through this time. I love you all.

Have faith and just keep smiling...It's what Gammy would have wanted. :)



1 comments:

Candace said...

you were a great eugoogalizor!

Post a Comment